Journeyman/Master Level Painter Opportunity
Journeyman - Master Level Painter
Old Village has an excellent opportunity for a reliable and highly motivated Journeyman or Master Level House Painter who takes extreme pride in their work and would like to bring his/her skills to the finest homes in the area.
We offer our clients the highest quality interior and exterior house painting. Many of our projects are on older homes and properties of historic significance including restoration projects at numerous landmarks in and around Philadelphia and the historic areas of Chestnut Hill, Fort Washington and the Main Line.
- Professional Journeyman or Master Level House Painter - minimum 5 years experience.
- A Great Attitude and Eagerness to Learn New Skills
- Ability to work well and communicate with other team members, contractors, and clients.
- Valid Drivers license and reliable transportation - work van subsidy provided
- Legal resident or U.S. citizen in good health
- Full time career opportunity with established, well-respected family house painting company
- Salary commensurate with experience and capabilities $30,000-$60,000
- Generous Benefit Package
If you would like to be considered for a position at Old Village, please use the contact button below to send us a brief summary of your qualifications. If we see a fit with our company we will contact you for more information.
Ed and Hutter Stulb